Elastic Care Innovation
Complete, end-to-end service: The Elastic Care service includes everything a physician, hospital or nursing home needs for remote monitoring and telemedicine:
- A secure tablet or cell phone which functions as a transmission hub, medium for video and audio communications.
- A mobile app and web portal for text-based notifications and access to reports and histories.
- Bluetooth range extenders.
- A 24-hour service help desk and
- A contact center staffed by qualified medical technicians who respond to notifications and are available 24 hours a day.
Very low cost:
One primary wearable device tracks over 20 physiological parameters. It saves over $35,000 in alternate medical device costs. Additional, third-party diagnostic devices can be rapidly added to the platform to track additional vital sign parameters.
One primary wearable device tracks over 20 physiological parameters. The platform is fully fault tolerant. It uses multiple levels of redundancy, backups and disaster recovery ensuring uptime. Our data centre where servers are located has multiple advanced certifications including Tier III, SOC 3 Type II, ISO 9001-2008, ISO 27018, HIPAA and PCI DSS. Additionally, third-party diagnostic devices can be rapidly added to the platform to track multiple vital sign parameters.
Safety and security:
All data is encrypted in transmission and at rest. The physical devices, computing platform and system architecture will be reviewed by the FDA, Health Canada, and EC for conformity with regulatory standards and processes. Every component, in every device, is tested for ISO 60601 compliance and bio-compatibility. Manufacture is undertaken in ISO: 13485 certified establishments.
Top of the line hardware components and sensors, advanced signal processing techniques, machine learning and AI technologies and agile software development. All these, and more, ensure that physiological data accuracy and reliability is stringently and continuously maintained.
Clinical workflows can be easily modified in the field using a wizard-driven process. Reports and views are entirely customisable
Usability and ease of use:
Real-time access from mobile and desktop machines is available for all data and analyses
– on demand, or on a push basis. No training is required to use the system. It is intuitive and easy to use and has been designed for the non-technical user. The small form factor device and novel, low profile harness provides increased and improved wearability and user compliance